international forum “Made in Udmurtia”
October 1-2nd, 2018 Udmurtia
«Made in Udmurtia» Press Release
We invite you to participate in The international forum «Made in Udmurtia» which will take place on October 1-2nd, 2018 in Udmurtia.
The main topics of this year’s Forum will be #MadeinUdmurtia and #InvestinUdmurtia. It is appropriate because Udmurtia is a part of the global world. It is a birthplace of a great music composer Peter Tchaikovsky and a talented athlete Alina Zagitova. It is a production site for the most sold automobile in Russia Lada Vesta and the world renowned Kalashnikov machine gun. The Udmurt Republic fascinates with its distinctive culture and traditions. Products manufactured by enterprises of Udmurtia are present in the markets of 77 countries around the world.
The forum’s agenda includes 4 key directions:
- Made in Udmurtia. New competencies in the spheres of logistics, Information Technologies, engineering and agriculture.
- Invest in Udmurtia. Presentation of unique opportunities for investors in Udmurtia and a business visit to the territory of priority social and economic development — TOSER «Sarapul».
- Udmurtia charges with energy. «Forsight-fleet» for young entrepreneurs and people who want to start their own businesses. ”Business Contact” cooperative venue for businesses.
- Udmurtia is a part of the global world. A presentation by Armen Manukyan «Export by the means of electronic trade». A master-class on working with Alibaba by Boris Neiman. Round tables on promotion of products to foreign markets.
From October 29th to November 4th a trade show of products «Made in Udmurtia» and country fair with tasting sessions of Udmurtian producers will be open for the Forum’s guests.
The central part of the Forum will be direct communication among participants. The face to face format has proven to be an effective means in uniting the business community. Each participant would find new clients, partners and like-minded allies.
We are certain that the Forum will serve as a start of a long-term and mutually beneficial cooperation between enterprises of Udmurtia and partners from other countries.
We offer foreign business delegations that have an interest in Udmurtian enterprises’products to become honorary guests of the forum «Made in Udmurtia». We would be delighted to provide visa support, arrange business and cultural programs, visitations to enterprises in the Udmurt Republic.
The interested parties are required to fill in and send an application form before September 30th 2018 to an email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more detailed information about the participation of foreign delegations, please contact the Center for export support of the Udmurt Republic: +7 (3412) 655-580, email@example.com, contact person Valeriya Antonenko.
Please find in the attachment:
- Presentation of the Forum «Made in Udmurtia» (in Russian);
- Invitation (in English)
- Application form for participation in the Forum (in Russian)
«Made in Udmurtia» team